You Can Change a Life
Your donation to the YMCA of Rapid City helps build strong kids, stronger families and rock solid character.
Through outreach initiatives including after school programs and sports, we can continue the
legacy of influencing healthy lifestyles in our own community.
Your Donations Make "The" Difference.
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Find out How: View our Videos
A Community Neighbor for Over 60 Years.
For 60 years the YMCA of Rapid City has served the community by providing programs and services to meet physical, social, mental and spiritual needs. This rich history began with a small downtown building and has expanded to a presence around the city. Today the YMCA of Rapid City has grown to include the LaCroix Links Golf Course and four Youth Outreach Centers in the community. You won't need to look very far to see YMCA success stories involving members of all ages. Stop in for a tour anytime and let us share the YMCA mission with you. Explore More About Your YMCA.
- Summer Program Guide Available to Start Your Summer Adventures
- 2013 Annual Report
- Spring Program Guide Now Available
- Wellness Director Nicole Craig on KNBN (Medicine Ball)
- Don't Miss the YMCA Obstacle Adventure, April 26, 2014
- Run or Dye coming to Rapid City, June 7th, 2014
- Wellness Director Nicole Craig on KNBN
- Announcing the George Zeise Humanitarian Award Recipient