What is TOGETHER?
- TOGETHER is our series of new group exercise classes that embrace the concept of community while making it YOUR best class.
- All class curriculum, regardless of instructor, is the same. But each instructor brings their own unique personality and flair.
- We change up the exercises every 4-6 weeks to keep things fresh. We do these exercises for 4-6 weeks at a time to allow you to see results and gains in strengths and endurance.
- Classes are designed for the beginner to the advanced member so that all will achieve their desired results.
- These classes are designed to streamline the group exercise program so that they are more accessible to our members when they want them.
Contact YMCA Wellness DIrector Nicole Craig at 718-9622 or email email@example.com for more information on this new series.
STRENGTH TRAIN TOGETHER
Classes will be held in the Loft
Monday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:25-9:25 am
Monday: 5:15-6:15 pm
Tuesday: 6:25-7:25 pm
Thursday: 6-7 am, 5:15-6:15 pm
Strength Train Together is meant to be done 2-3 times per week at most bcause this is a full body workout that allows you to make noticable gains.
Begin the class with the weight factor that is best suited for your individual abilities and after 4-6 weeks, you WILL see an increase in your weight factor, strength and endurance.
BALANCE AND FLEX TOGETHER
Balance & Flex Together will grow you longer and stronger with an invigorating 60-minute mind-body workout. It incorporates yoga and Pilates fundamentals with athletic training for balance, mobility, flexibility and the core. Emotive music drives the experience as you breathe and sweat through this full body fitness journey.
This class can be done up to 3 times per week if you are just starting out and as often as you like once your body becomes used to it. Every 4-6 weeks the class will change to continue to allow your body to grow longer and leaner.
Classes will be held in the Group Exercise Studio.
This workout will give you all the fitness training you need: cardio, strength, balance and flexibility-in just one hour!
Get stronger, fitter and healthier with inspiring music, adjustable dumbbells, weight plates, body weight and SIMPLE athletic movements.
Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 12-1 pm
Tuesday: 5:15-6:15 pm
This class is a huge calorie burner that builds stronger legs! It's a 60-minute cycle experience brought indoors. Rollover hills, chase the pack, spin the flats, climb mountains and sprint to the finish. Feel the thrill of energetic music and group dynamics as you get all the benefits of authentic interval training.
Groove Together will make you sweat with a smile during this energizing hour of dance fitness. It’s a sizzling cardio experience that is a fusion of club, urban and Latin dance styles set to current hits and energetic songs.
Monday: 1-2 pm, 7:35-8:35 pm
Tuesday: 12-1 pm, 7:35-8:35 pm
Wednesday: 6:25-7:25 pm
Thursday: 8:15-9:15 am, 7:35-8:35 pm
Saturday: 10:30-11:30 am
Sunday: 1:30-2:30 pm