Open Monday-Friday 5 am-10:00 pm, Saturday 7 am-6 pm, Sunday 12-6 pm
Located high above the South Gym, the YMCA's running track is perfect for walking or getting that quick run in.
Made of Mondo brand running track surface, the running track is perfect for walkers/runners alike. Only 19 laps around equal one mile and the direction changes each day for those that visit the track on a regular basis.
Many runners use this track for serious aerobic conditioning, usually at a very fast pace for several miles.
For everyone’s safety and courtesy, please follow these guidelines:
- Running track may only be used by those ages 14 and older. Those under the age of 14 may use the Running Track only if directly accompanied by a parent.
- Slower runners should give the faster runner the “right of way” by staying in the inside lane (against the railing).
- Side by side walking or running should always be avoided.
- Use caution when entering and exiting the track. Check behind you when you are going to pass someone.
- Persons not following these rules will not be allowed on the track.
- Spectating or observing from the track is not allowed.