- Child Watch drop-in nursery - We’ll watch the kids while you work out.
- Group exercise classes - Over 80 classes. Something for everyone.
- Wellness orientation/ActivTrax - Our staff will get you started.
- State-of-the-art wellness equipment - Watch TV while you burn calories.
- Pools for lap swimming, family time or lessons - Enjoy a low-impact workout.
- Full locker rooms with spas and steam rooms - Relax and enjoy the amenities.
- Gymnasiums for basketball and games - Open hours to fit your schedule.
- Racquetball courts - Reserve a court with friends and ace a few serves.
- Running track - Enjoy climate control year-round while you run or walk.
- Awesome Staff - We’ll help you calculate and achieve your goals.
A membership to the YMCA is about so much more than wellness centers, gyms, and pools. It's also about making the community a better place in which to live, because each YMCA member knows how to strengthen their spirit, mind and body. You come here not only to shed a few pounds, but to gain self-worth. You make new discoveries and new friends. In many ways, the YMCA is a reflection of the community. So by making yourself new and improved, you're doing the same for the community.
Stop in any time for a tour of the YMCA and its 120,000 square feet – all centered around family, fun and fitness!
2017 Membership Fees - monthly bank draft
- Youth (6½ - 12 years) $14.00
- Teen (13 - 19 years) $20.00
- Young Adult (20 - 25 years) $39.00
- Young Adult Family (up to age 25) $54.00
- Adult $54.00
- Family $79.00
- Single Parent Family Household $54.00
- Senior (age 65+) $49.00
- Senior Family (age 65+) $69.00
Annual fees are also available. There is a joiner fee of $50 for continuous adult/family memberships and $30 for young adult memberships. Memberships are non-refundable or transferable.
Get a head start on your membership application by printing a copy and completing your application before you come in.
Day Membership Fees
Effective March 1, 2016
- Adult Day Membership (age 18+ with a photo ID) $20
- Teen Day Membership (ages 13-17) $15
- Youth Day Membership (ages 6 1/2-12) $10
- Family Day Membership (includes spouses and children) $35
Day Memberships must complete the Membership Agreement and Photo Release forms. Valid photo IDs must be presented before entering the Y. The Code of Conduct is in effect for all day members. Day Memberships will include noon ball, LaCroix Links Golf Course and Child Watch nursery. A Day Membership may be obtained no more than two times a year, based on the calendar year.
What is a membership at the Y?
Good things come together at the Y. Meet your friends and get your cardio and strength training workouts in the Randy Travis Wellness Center. Not digging the treadmill? Mix up your workout and take a jog on our indoor running track!
We work hard to bring great Group Exercise Classes to you. Each week we offer over 80 free Group Exercise Classes exclusively for members. From Strength and Train Together to Body Sculpt, Zumba to Pilates, Aqua Boot Camp to Arthritis Relief Exercise, there is something for everyone. Recently we’ve added Yoga Mechanics to our lineup. The best news? With your Y membership, all of these options are absolutely free!
Our commitment to youth development and healthy living has never been more evident than in our Swim Lessons. From 6-months-old to adult, from terrified of water through advanced, we have taught thousands of children and adults the basics of water safety and swimming. Our Y building is home to three swimming pools, including lap lanes and a family fun pool. Come and make a splash with us!
Did you know your membership also includes benefits at the LaCroix Links Golf Course? We offer open golf, youth lessons, youth golf tournaments, FootGolf and, of course, fun on the greens for all ages. We are looking forward to a fantastic season of golf!
Maybe you’re looking for a place to shoot hoops or ace a few serves. We have three gymnasiums and two racquetball courts that are equipped to meet your needs, with open hours that fit your schedule.
Refresh yourself after a workout in our locker room and shower facilities, available for all ages and all needs. Before you head out, grab a protein shake or a light lunch in our Courtyard Café to meet the needs of post workout nourishment. We offer a variety of healthy breakfast and lunch options to complement your workout.
Looking for a fun, interactive place for your children while you workout? Our Child Watch nursery is available to members for free. Allowing you to focus on your fitness goals with the peace of mind that your kids are having a blast, our Child Watch staff can watch children from ages 6 weeks through 6½ years. Are they older? Encourage them to chill in the Jerry Smith Youth Center or one of our Outreach Centers where the focus is on building positive relationships between adults and youth through a variety of enriching and educational activities.
Whether you hunger for better health or want to nurture your child’s creativity, support your fitness goals, or give back to help your neighbors reach theirs, you can feed your appetite at the Y. There’s a little something for everyone, and a lot for your community.
Stop in and let us surprise you!