BUILDING A HEALTHY WORKFORCE
What is a corporate partnership with the Y?
A corporate partnership is an agreement between the YMCA of Rapid City and your business to help promote healthy lifestyles within the workforce.
We want to make it easier for you to promote wellness in the workplace. Studies have shown that employees that are active in corporate wellness programs and who are able to access healthy lifestyles are more productive, have less absenteeism, have higher staff morale, and have a greater commitment to their workplaces.
Through our partnership we can help you encourage your employees to get active, be healthy and lead more productive lives. Our YMCA corporate partnership helps you to protect your business' most important assets: your staff.
The majority of health care expenses can be attibuted to diseases that are related to lifestyle. But with just moderate exercise, many of the risk factors can be reduced. Regular physical activity can:
- Reduce the risk of stroke
- Reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease
- Reduce feeling of depression and anxiety
- Lower the risk of developing Type II diabetes
- Lower stress
- Build healthy bones, muscles and joints
The Y can be a powerful ally in your company's strategy to hold down expenses and increase productivity. Research touted by the US Chamber of Commerce shows that it it better to be proactive toward prevention and maintaining health with practices such as screening, health risk appraisals, behavioral coaching, immunizations and health awareness education.
As a YMCA corporate partner, your business and employees will belong to the YMCA family. Through this partnership you help strengthen our cause for Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
Benefits to Your Business:
- Promotes fun, fitness and fellowship among staff
- Increases physical activity
- Reduces common health problems
- Healthy employees miss fewer days of work and ultimately save employers money
- Could result in lower health insurance premiums
What is a Corporate Champion?
A Corporate Champion is a corporate member that will:
- Be the company contact person for the YMCA
- Enthusiastically promote the YMCA corporate membership within the company
- Assist the YMCA annually to review corporate membership employee lists
- Enlist staff members to help with various YMCA volunteer opportunitites
- Serve on the Corporate Advisory Council as needed
|Y MEMBERSHIPS - CORP 1||Monthly (EFT)||Annual (Paid in Full)|
|5-14 employees with a current YMCA membership|
|Young Adult (20-25 yrs old)||$37.05||$444.60|
|Y MEMBERSHIPS - Corp 2||Monthly (EFT)||Annual (Paid in Full)|
|15-24 employees with a current YMCA membership|
|Young Adult (20-25 yrs old)||$35.88||$430.56|
|Y MEMBERSHIPS - Corp 3||Monthly (EFT)||Annual (Paid in Full)|
|25+ employees with a current YMCA membership|
|Young Adult (20-25 yrs old)||$34.32||$411.84|
- There is a joiner’s fee of $50 for continuous Adult/Family memberships and $30 for Young Adult memberships. If membership lapses longer than 60 days, the joiner’s fee must be paid again.
- Financial assistance is available for those unable to afford these fees.
- Senior citizen rates are available for those who are 65 years and older.